Roofing Systems To Protect Your Eastern PA Home
Getting the right roofing system is extremely important, because your roof is the first line of defense against the rain, wind, heavy snow, ice and hot summer sun that make up our Pennsylvania and New Jersey weather. To fully protect your home and family you need a complete roofing system that is designed to stand up to the extreme conditions experienced in this region. Your best choice in eastern Pennsylvania and western New Jersey is Master's Construction. They serve residential and commercial customers in the Poconos, Lehigh Valley and NJ homes along the Delaware Valley. Master's is a 3rd generation, family-owned and operated roofing and construction company. They are licensed and fully insured and are manufacturer certified - for your peace of mind.
NOT JUST A ROOF – A ROOFING SYSTEM
At Master's Construction, we’ve been roofing PA homes for over 23 years. We recognize that a roof alone will not provide the protection your home needs. That’s why we address your entire roofing system, which includes the roof deck, ventilation, flashing, soffit, chimneys and gutters. It’s always best to have an experienced contractor like Master's Construction look at the complete picture. It is the proper functioning of this complex system that delivers the peace of mind you want.
What Makes Up A GAF Lifetime Roofing System?
1. Our GAF Timberline Ultra HD Shingle provides 9 protective layers designed for high performance and unmatched beauty while being backed with a transferable lifetime warranty. If you're in the market for a new roof, accept no other shingle as a substitute.
2. GAF's Deck Armor is a breathable, exceptionally strong layer of premium roof deck protection that will guard your home against roof rot, mold, mildew and other expensive structural damage.
3. Our GAF Weather Watch Leak Barrier will create a 100% watertight seal that keeps your most vulnerable areas dry, preventing costly repairs from wall or ceiling staining.
4. Our GAF Pro-Start Starter Strip Shingles are specifically designed to promote tile stability, reduce the risk of blow-off and prevent leaking. Offered with a 130 MPH wind resistance warranty, you'll never have to worry about your roofing tiles incurring damage during a storm.
5. Our GAF Cobra Attic Ventilation - a breathable, brillo like material - allows excess heat and moisture to escape from your home.
6. Our GAF Ridge Cap Shingles are heavy-duty architectural shingles that insure multi-layer protection at the highest-stress areas of your roof. Serving as a visually striking, high-quality alternative to the cut-up shingles most contractors use.
DO YOU NEED A NEW ROOF?
Many people don’t realize they have roofing problems until puddles appear on their floors. After years of being exposed to rain, snow, ice, hail, sun and wind, roof shingles can start to wear. Curling, peeling, and eventual disintegration of roof shingles can lead to permanent damage to your roof and, eventually, the overall structure of your home.
That’s why you should try to have your roof inspected each year. Let a professional Pennsylvania roofer like Master's Construction to conduct a through roof inspection of your roof every 3-5 years. One or more of the following signs may be an indication of a potentially serious roof problem:
- Shingles or tiles are cracked, curled, worn or missing
- Granule loss from asphalt shingles
- Split wood shingles
- Mold or moss growth
- Leaks, stains or spotting on interior ceilings
- Staining of rafters or in attic space
- Streaks along exterior home walls
- Expired roof warranties
- Storm damage
- Ice dams
REPAIR OR REPLACE?
If your roof is past its prime, you face the decision on whether to replace it or make repairs that could extend its useful life. Don’t make this determination all by yourself! Have your roof inspected by a roofing contractor Pennsylvania homeowners can rely on like Master's Construction for a thorough assessment. We’ll give you our professional opinion on the repair vs. replacement issue. We take eastern PA roofing very seriously, and our customers appreciate it.
Some guidelines we follow:
|Just a few shingles/tiles missing||Large areas missing or worn|
|Small penetration from hail or tree branch||Significant hole through roof deck|
|Sagging gutters||Leaking or broken gutters|
|Loose flashing||Missing flashing, worn “valleys”|
|Inadequate ventilation||No ridge vent|
|Occasional ice dams||Frequent ice dams|